+ Visit Long Tan cross site
+ The Nui Dat (S.A.S hill)
+ See the Long Phuoc Tunnels
+ View the former site of the fire support Horseshoe base.
+ Visit the Binh Ba village with E33
+ Long Hai hill with monument
.... and more
7:30 am Pick-up at your hotel in Hochiminh city and depart for Baria (1 hrs and 30 minutes by road). Stop off at Ba Ria town to take a rest, then visit gthe old battle field tour for 05 hours inclusive of:
LONG PHUOC UNDERGROUND TUNNEL
Then continue the trip to Long Phuoc to visit a former wartime tunnel complex.
NUI DAT BASE (SAS HILL)
Then continue by coach to the former Australian Task Force Base (ATF) at Nui Dat. Then visit the Nui Dat Kindy (Stage 1 built by the AVVRG in 2004 Stage 2 of the project awaiting approval and construction to begin 2009 ) and former military landmarks such as, SAS hill,” Luscombe Field “ air strip, Luscombe Bowl and the “Kangaroo South Pad” a Helicopter dust off strip and the Pearly gates.
LONG TAN CROSS SITE
Visit The Long Tan Memorial Cross with the brief of LTC and Long Tan battle in 1966 and have service there.
BINH BA - E33 WITH BATTLE OF BINH BA
The Battle of Binh Ba (6–8 June 1969), also known as Operation Hammer, was a hard fought, but one-sided, battle during the Vietnam War. The action occurred when Australian Army troops from the 5th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (5 RAR) fought a combined communist force of North Vietnamese Army and VC, including a company from the 33 NVA Regiment and elements of the D440 Provincial Mobile Battalion, in the village of Binh Ba, 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) north of Nui Dat in Phuoc Tuy Province.
Then back to Dat Do for your lunch. Set menu, Vietnamese food.
Take a look / photos Horseshoe Hill (Former Fire support Base) on the way to Long Hai
LONG HAI HILL- HOCHIMINH CITY
We continue to the coastal areas adjoining the Long Hai Mountains. We and walk up to the Minh Dam Secret Zone (a former wartime Viet Cong H Q strong hold, now commemorated by a Vietnamese Memorial Pagoda to their war dead), trek the rugged mountainside path through former hospital sites, living areas and hideouts used by the Viet Cong forces. Return to Hochiminh city and drop you off at your hotel in HCMC at around 1830. END OF SERVICES.
PRIVATE TOUR COSTING
Tour costing (VND) per person
VND 4,485,000 (around US$ 195)
02 – 04 pax
VND 2,760,000 (around US$ 120)
05 – 07 pax
VND 1,840,000 (around US$ 80)
08 – 10 pax
VND 1,265,000 (around US$ 55)
11 pax up
VND 1,035,000 (around US$ 45)
- If you have 1 person, kindly choose tour price at “01 pax” group
- If you have from 2 to 4 people, kindly choose tour price at “02 - 04 pax” group
- If you have from 5 to 7 people, kindly choose tour price at “05 - 07 pax” group
- If you have from 08 to 10 people, kindly choose tour price at “08 - 10 pax” group
- If you have from up 11 people, kindly choose tour price at “11 pax up” group
We will free pick-up and drop off at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Private transportation and transfers in exclusive air-conditioned vehicles as specified in itinerary.
- Vietnamese English speaking guide
- Lunch (Vietnamese set menu)
- Entrance fee and permission (if any).
- Flowers & incense for LTC
- 01 bottle drinking water & 01 cold tissue for each
- Local tax & services charge.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory
- Tips for guide and driver on tour (2 US$ per person per day)
- Beverages Drinks at meals will be your own expense, very affordable in Vietnam.